The Indiana Ground Water Association is a non-profit organization of water well drilling and pump contractors, geologists, hydrologists, engineers, state and local government employees, and ground water industry suppliers and manufacturers dedicated to:
- Remaining the principal custodian of Indiana's groundwater by maintaining high standards in the ground water industry.
- Offering a supportive environment and networking opportunities for various professionals in the ground water industry.
- Providing continuing education to members and accurate information to the public regarding the quantity, quality, and availability of Indiana's ground water resources.
- Fostering cooperation between governmental agencies, communities, land owners and industry to identify and solve problems associated with ground water use.
- Serving as a resource for consumers who are searching for quality contractors in their region.
Registration for the May 16 Field Day is now open. Registration form can be found here. Please email, fax or mail back the form with fees if needed.
You must register to attend whether or not you want ceu credits.
The Spring 2017 Newsletter is available on the website now. Please click the newsletter tab above.
Our new email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.